Expert webinar: Novel findings on the gut microbiome, nutrition and health
January 12, 2021
Ever wondered about the links between the food you eat, the microbes in your gut and your health?
A central part of ZOE’s research—conducted in collaboration with leading scientists from around the world—has been the investigation of the gut microbiome and its links with diet and health.
For the very first time, we have studied a large and detailed enough sample to begin to understand the microbes that impact many of the health conditions we are faced with today: obesity, cardiovascular disease, visceral fat, insulin resistance, and weight gain.
We were joined by world-leading scientists Prof. Tim Spector, Dr. Sarah Berry, and Prof. Nicola Segata to talk through these exciting findings and what they mean for you.
Watch the full webinar
- Webinar slide deck
- A summary of our findings
- Microbiome connections with host metabolism and habitual diet from 1,098 deeply phenotyped individuals (Nature Medicine)
- Our science
- Our detailed gut microbiome guide
- Blog: Is coffee good for your gut?
- Blog: From poop to personalized nutritional insights, here’s how we analyze your microbiome
Curious to know whether you’ve got the “good” bugs?
With ZOE, you can now discover your unique mix of “good” and “bad” bugs and understand how your own body responds to food. You'll get personalized advice on how to improve your health by eating the right food for your body and gut.